Thursday, September 11, 2008

Place Title Here

Another Christmas card, with non-traditional colours. And these...love the stamp set. I can see the possibilities with this tree! There's glitter on each card, snowflakes, flowers, and leaves. The birds are on square clear SU buttons, I always wondered what to do with them.
I'm thinking of printing a bunch of my own pictures to hang on my walls. Since we painted, I have hung a few black & whites, in black frames. I'm thinking I need to print some of my favourites and hang them up so I can appreciate them. Why not? They aren't just for scrapbook pages! I dare you, print, frame and hang some of your favourite photographs that you took.

3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous card! That tree stamp looks like it would be very versatile.

Unknown said...

Just stumbled across your blog, I think from a link on SplitCoastStampers. I love it. Love the dogs, the kids, the humor and especially your gorgeous projects. I am a demo in California and it is always great to see what other kind of stuff other demos come up with. My 17 yr old daughter likes to draw pictures. loves anime/manga and anything Japanese, like your daughter and she loves dogs and photography so this blog was a treat for her as well. THanks so much for sharing.

Veronica said...

wow....those trees are endless!!! LOVE THEM!!!