Monday, September 08, 2008

Not a pretty picture.

We ate dinner outside. I went to close the curtains on the deck to block the blinding sun, but instead got an eyeful of this...

So of course, I had to get my camera. I could only get this close from the deck, so then I had to get closer and that's when Kelly-Next-Door came home and I went to get some shots from her side.Which disgust me even more. I detest spiders and would die if this thing dropped on me. It's huge, and I'm not exagerating. If you look in the picture, you can see fruit flies in the web. With the legs out, this thing is the size of a loonie or bigger. And it's orange. And has hairy legs. Gross!

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Ugh...yuck! I hate spiders but would have gotten a photo too if it were me LOL btw...on my blog I used my 100 mm macro and then sharpened and added a vignette to it.