Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas time is HERE!

Okay, so Christmas time isn't really here, but Fall definately is! It just felt like Christmas because I got my SU pre-order of the Holiday Mini stuff.

After I taught my card class with the following cards, the orange and brown one features the Dahlia Fold. I pre-punched, and pre-scored all the circles for the girls and they just had to do the folding. It's a bit time consuming but is a very nice touch on a card or layout. The second card is slowly building up to Christmas.



This is the Autumn Vine Designer Series paper and Season of Friendship stamp set. Love it!
But I love this paper more...Ski Slope. It's very similar to Chatterbox's stuff, before they changed, and I like that the pattern is the same all across the paper. Love the colours! Check out the ribbon!!! That's striped grosgrain, like a candy cane, it's 1 1/4" wide, probably not a great size for cards, but whose going to use it? It's way to beautiful. And that Ribbon Originals! That's Alpine, it has 2 spools of FELT ribbon in Chocolate and one yummy striped spool!

Stamp set is Too Cool Dudes. AND I can't forget the felt SNOWFLAKES, in 2 sizes, Little Felt Flurries and Big Felt Flurries. I can't wait to see what I make!
Emily really wanted the Tart and Tangy stamp set. I didn't really know what I would do with it, but yesterday, I was playing with it and came up with this layout. Check out my fancy scalloped edge punching on the photo, I cut that right into the photo and layered red cardstock underneath.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

What a fab LO! I like how you did the apple on it and great colors!

Brenna said...

MMM that's yummy looking stuff. Great layout and cards too.