Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not enough hours in the day! {edited}



I have to work tonight. I love my job at WW but I want to stay home and play.




I'm trying to make up for it by making as much as I can today. I made these two cards this afternoon. That is after I got home from going to the scrapbook store, Ever After, again, this time with Sue and we saw Marg there too. I am not going tomorrow. Really, I'm not.


I used the scalloped circle with shrink plastic, and the circle turned into an oval.


I used the packaging from the embossing folder to make the 'transparency'. I ran it thru the Big Shot and then inked it with White Stazon, it's stapled on under the felt ribbon.

And then I made this...My little Oreo was screaming to be decorated and I know these pictures are for Kah-Mei's class, but I had to make this...here's a few pages.

I will add more journaling to it.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Gorgeous...you look like you're having so much fun with that.

bcgal00 Rae said...

OMG - that is gorgeous! I seriously need to start using my stuff and create something...I am soooo jealous of your mojo lately!

Angie Tieman said...

WOW!! This is a lot of awesome stuff in one post!! The shrinky dink scallop is fabulous, the embossed packaging thing is sooo clever, and then that mini album is gorgeous!! Plus, I LOVE that picture of your dog on your blog header! I need to play with that dog!

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness.. I LOVE your cards and mini book! Total AWESOMENESS!
xoxo
Loves,
K