Tuesday, April 29, 2008

12 years in a mini book





I made this little coaster book today, from scanning and printing the pictures to taking pictures of the finished project, it took less than 3 hours. I cut the covers with a pattern I made using my Silhouette. Today, I love it, ask me again tomorrow.
I used Autumn Leaves papers from Target and Walmart, cardstock from SU, stamps from Fontwerks, SU and Inkadinkadoo. The pictures are Emily from about 5 months to now.
She must be something, because I just ordered the most expensive birthday cake ever, and it's not even fancy.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

what a great keepsake to celebrate this momentus birthday!
good job, mom!

bcgal00 Rae said...

You are a scrapping maniac lately! Hope it rubs off on me this wkend for the crop. You've really got me thinking about that silhouette now.
Your mini book looks fabulous!