Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Thing Learned, Finally

I want black and white pictures sometimes. I know it's not that hard to do, but I want REAL black and white pictures. Up until recently I have had what I thought were black and white, but are really sepia. What's been happening is that I print my own pictures and never thought to set the printer to "GREYSCALE" when doing black and white printing, and thanks to Yolanda's help I've figured that out. What bothers me is that my Canon i9900 came with a great photo printing program, Easy-PhotoPrint, and printing in greyscale isn't an option. So when I want blank and white, I have to use Microsoft Picture Manager and it just doesn't have the same size options as Easy-Photo. So my lesson learned...don't print b&w in Easy-Photo.

Today's the day...8 12 year olds at Scandia for 3 hours. What was I thinking? Although this is 100% better than them coming to our house. I could see 8 12 year olds crying because of one or more of the following reasons...
Linus...
ate my cake
ate my present
bit me
scratched me
sat on me
stepped on my present
farted on me
licked my mouth
stepped on my cake
licked my cake
farted on my present
or
stepped on my mouth while eating my cake and farting on me.

We took Emily to Taki for her birthday dinner. I'm sure the people at the next table thought we were freaks, and I'm sure Tara was thinking that the sushi wasn't worth the public humiliation. Kerry and my dad have a gangster hand gesture, it's an R. For Rutland.
Only in Rutland can you find the best bang for your buck when it comes to Japanese food. Only in Rutland would you find someone actually taking this picture.



My dad took my Watching Emily Grow book home to show my mom. They loved seeing her grow up in pictures. Emily got a kick out of it too. I have to say, I really like the cover!

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

OMG...I was laughing so hard...poor Linus...always gets a raw deal...always expected to get in trouble LOL

Kelli said...

It's always expected because he always does get into trouble.