Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 12th Emily!!!


it's hard to believe my baby is 12 years old today. I can remember when she was born, but I can't remember when my Kerri Smith book is, or what it was callled.
Anyway, back to the main subject...Emily. She's really grown up in the last year. Pays way more attention to what she wears, loves What Not to Wear and quotes Stacy and Clinton all the time.
Last night, we were watching a mockumentary, A Mighty Wind, by the same people that did Best in Show. I commented on 'mockumentary' and she said it's part of our GENRE now. I didn't know what that meant until last week. GEESH!!! That kid!
When we were eating cake my parents were discussing something in their funny bickering way and my mom said to my dad "why do you even open your mouth?" to which Emily replied "To eat and breath!" And everyone burst out laughing.
Happy Birthday you smart cookie!

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I love WNTW too! I don't always follow their fashion advice but its fun to watch. I think they would be horrified if they looked in my closet :)

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Emily... I am sorry I couldn't come for cake. I am looking forward to your birthday dinner at Taki though! See you later!