Thursday, April 24, 2008

Japanese Time Machine?



I got this from Photojojo this morning...I love saying that...Photojojo. If you watched the Powerpuff Girls, the villian is Mojo Jojo and I love saying that do. I don't like "I lost my Mojo", that's just sad. Anyway...
http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds
check it out (I'm a lame linker so do it yourself)
When you get to the site, hit the BROWSE button, pick your picture, hit the blue button and wait. You and your picture will be magically transported to a time before you were born.
Have fun.

I was a scrapping machine yesterday, and I made a few layouts for me, not for classes. It was great. I was really trying to get some stuff organized for the crop coming up, but I was just to motivated. I have added some rub-ons to the layout since I made it but didn't take a new picture. Kerry didn't like the layout.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

AWESOME creaion...what awesome photographs too! xoxo
Loves,
K

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great LO! Don't you just love those MM alpha stickers. Can't wait to use mine.