Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Big Scare

Last night while I was regaling my class with stories of me, Emily was on the computer and she let out an ear piercing scream. It was a sound I had never heard before. I saw her holding her ears and hanging her head down, I thought OMG IT MUST BE A SPIDER and it bad mother fashion I ask "is it a spider?" I was assessing the situation, and thinking if it was I must evacuate the area, women, not children first. Then I sucked it up and moved in closer only to hear "It was a think on a website, I had to concentrate so hard and then a scary zombie thing popped up." Geez I hate who ever made those stupid things. She took a break from the computer and then seemed to be okay. We were worried she might have nightmares but she made it through the night.
I got an email of one of these things, it was a "needs sound, drag the dot through the maze using your mouse, go fast" kind of thing. Of course, while your brow is furrowed with concentration, and your eyes are bugging out because the maze is narrow, you crap your pants when the zombie pops up and screams at you and if you are like me and Emily, you cry. You can't stand to look at the computer for awhile and you are leery of all emails after that, except for the one that say "Enhance your sex life".

I made these cards today for my class tonight, nothing like leaving things to the last minute. The page I did yesterday using Tim Holtz crackle paint on the chip board letters.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I hate those screeching things on the computer too! Love your cards and that LO could definitely apply to me. I should do one like it too!

Kimberly said...

Ohhhhh...those scared screams get me every time! I'm glad she was OK though after a break from the puter. :)

LOVE Your cards and creation! AWESOME! xoxo
Loves,
K