Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Name is Kelli...


and I am addicted to magazines, books and scrapbooking supplies, and maybe to taking pictures and blogging, but not to chocolate, or potatoes, no, I don't have a problem with those things. Check out my new book. I haven't even opened it yet. It's so purdy! And it's coil bound! LOVE IT! Very excited to have a day of relaxing and reading. Had to have these, they LOOK good.

I did the 'good' wife thing. Which was really, the "I'm on my way to the scrapbook store to spend money, do you want anything?" thing. I had a list of coffees to buy at Tim Horton's and after the '3 fr. vanillas' the girl says "Do you want a drink tray, that will be..." and I cut in and say "And I need a lg. 2 sug/1 cream, a lg. black, 1 lg. hot choc., 1 lg. green tea, 1 box of timbits, 1 fat free muffin and a breakfast sandwich." To which she replies "Is THAT everything?" and when I say I think so, she says "I'm just kidding". But between the 2 of us, we got the order right. And I went to the store guilt free!!!

I used the negative 'she' stuff from my Silhouette for this one.
Linus, doing the Frog. Love that tailless bum.
A 'purse' that I cased from Splitcoaststampers. There's a tutorial there.

I didn't take my allergy pill today, I'm finding that by 8 pm. I'm fast asleep and it's interfering with my tv watching. So I'm choosing to live my day itchy, and sneezy, and snotting and not sleepy and dopey and grumpy. At least I'm blaming the grumpiness on the pill.

And to make me grumpier, Kerry said we would NOT be going to Disneyland in December. At least not this year. He also said something about the carport needing to be re-roofed but it sounded muffled under the weight of my pillow.

My dad stopped by and said take some pictures of me and the dogs. Boy, was he sorry.
Everybody ready?
Linus: Bumpa, your butt's too big, oh, wait, that's my butt.

Sally: Get my good side, please.

Linus: Give me some sugar!
Sally: Thank goodness it's not me!

Bumpa: Gross!

Linus: Gross!

Sally: Gross! Tee Hee Hee.

Bumpa: Gross.

Linus: Is that cilantro? No, maybe it's parsley. I better have another taste.

Sally: Soooo glad it's not me. Snicker snicker. Bumpa: OMG Whose idea was this?

Linus: Bumpa, remember when I ate your other gold earring, I haven't pooped it out and I need a pair.

Sally: Thank Goodness it's not me!


Check this out...Sally's new do made me think I had seen that look before.



3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

You're killing me today LOL! I'm laughing so hard I can't stop tee-hee!!!! Gotta show Darrell when he gets home. I make him look at all the dog stuff :)

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness...I LOVE this post! I feel like I just walked with you through this fun day! You totally made me want that book too...I LOVE Stacy Julian...she is special...and LOVE coil bound books too! My kids call their grandpa Frank Bumpa...LOVE that too...Have a great night! LOVE your creations and goodies too! xxoo
Love ya,
K

Marina Garrison said...

Hi Kelli
I already read mine! I've been applying Stacy's theories to the digital world and have made a series of posts on my blog if you are interested.