Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Meaning

Kerry loves his samosas and wants me to make him a sticker saying "Leave no samosa behind." I don't ask questions, I just tell him to put it in the to do pile.
Last night we had samosas and pakoras for dinner. I also took an allergy pill and drank half a can of diet coke. Sounds like a good mix to me, but my stomach had issues with it and while watching SNL(which I couldn't keep my eyes open for because of the darn meds), everything was evacuated from my tummy through the top hatch. Indian food is so good going down, not so good coming up. I tasted things I didn't think I had eaten. Someone once told me that it didn't matter when you last ate carrots, you will always puke some up. I had my eyes slammed shut so I couldn't really say, but I had eaten some for lunch.
Kerry peeked in the bathroom after the last food particle had left my body forcefully and I was kind of teary eyed. I had to explain that I love my samosas and now they are all gone. I left no samosa behind. He might not want that sticker after all.

3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Awww...poor thing. What a terrible end to your night! Hope you're ok today.

Kimberly said...

Praying you have a better day tomorrow...(((HUGS))) and prayers sent up for you too!
K

Cheryl said...

Oh yuck! Hope you feel better.

(the carrot thing is totally true)

I hope you can still eat samosas!