Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday's PICTURES




I've been checking Rae's photos everyday, she's posting new photos everyday and I'm getting jealous of the colour in her yard. This afternoon I went looking for colour in my yard and was not disappointed. I found 1 yellow dandelion, 1 red dog, 1 black and brown dog, lots of brown things, and lots of grey things. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have had spring-like weather for 2 straight days, the minus 4 degrees at night aren't so nice, but we're working on it.
Linus played with baby Taya today, tired himself out so that I could go shopping with mom and not have to worry about him.

If you look closely, you can see Linus's nose under Taya.
Silly Girl.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

OMG, Taya is soooo cute! See, you have green things too...that lone little dandelion counts! Don't despair, we'll all have gorgeous greenery soon!

Kimberly said...

Lahooove these shots...DARLING puppy too! BEAUTIFUL flower!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Love ya,
K