Saturday, April 19, 2008

I thought time travel wasn't possible. I was wrong.





We've been transported back to mid-December. It's not pretty. It's downright infuriating. I'm worried about our fruit trees, especially the cherry. The blossoms were almost out and now they may be in jeopardy. My dafodils are not happy about the weight of the snow. My purple muscari just started to bloom, and now it's under inches of snow!
It's been snowing since before 5 am. The roads aren't bad, the snow's not sticking to them, but every one's yards are winterized. At least I don't have to shovel.
No yard work today, no car work. So I think I might read a few more pages of Photo Freedom, I'm reading slowly so that I can absorb and digest all the info. I do wish osmosis was possible, then I would put it under my pillow at night and wake up all ready to organize my pictures. I did delete a pile yesterday and freed up a few GB on the computer. I don't really need 4 billion pictures of the dogs noses or of them catching the frisbee from different angles, or 100 pictures of samosas.
M-R and I met for delicious sushi and tempura before our cropping last night. We figured out that we known each other for more than 3 years and have only been out socially 2 times. We see each other on average 4 times a month during classes, but never go out. We're going to change that. What's really funny is that she goes to fight night at my dad's. So after tonight, my dad and Kerry will have spent as much social time with her as I have.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the wake up call... I might have slept thorough my SAS. Seriously. LOL at Sally - she looks so happy... Harley was so NOT impressed... took one step out the door and then started to back up back inside his warm bed!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Ugg...too bad about the snow...hope it disappears quickly. Its sunny here today but still fairly cool out. I'm sending you warm sunny thoughts today :)

Kimberly said...

WOW!!!! More snow pix? This is crazy this time of year!!! I hope you get some warm weather around there soon! xoxo
Love ya,
K
PS...for what it's worth...GORGEOUS photographs! :)))